Kyle Delarosby is an associate in Newmark’s Minneapolis-St. Paul office, where he partners with senior managing directors Bob Pounds, Tim Prinsen, Amy Senn, Peter Tanis and Senior Analyst Lori Pounds. Kyle’s areas of expertise include acquisitions, dispositions, tenant representation and office leasing. Additionally, Kyle has diverse experience in multifamily leasing and coworking management.
Kyle joined Newmark in 2019, after serving as a brokerage intern for the firm. A recent graduate of St. Cloud State University, he served as president of its real estate association for two consecutive terms. Kyle also competed in the NAIOP University Challenge in 2018 and 2019, when he helped lead the university’s team to its first semi-final appearance in 16 years.
Partial Client List
• Central Logic
• Lariat Companies
• Solidarity Financial
• Minnesota Vikings
• Glass & Mirror
• Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of REALTORS® (MNCAR)
• Member, MNCAR Emerging Brokers Program
• Member, NAIOP 2020 University Challenge Committee
• Co-social chair, St. Cloud State University Real Estate Alumni Association
• Past president, St. Cloud State University Real Estate Student Association
Kyle earned a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate finance from St. Cloud State University.