Kyle Beadles joined Newmark in 2018 as an Associate in the firm’s El Segundo, CA office. Mr. Beadles is part of a team consisting of two of the firm’s top brokers, Eric Lastition and Geoff Ludwig, focusing on office sales and leasing throughout the South Bay and West Los Angeles markets.
Mr. Beadles’ relentless work ethic has been crucial in his early success with his team. His connections with the technology and media sector as well as young brokers have proved to be key to his development in the industry.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Beadles worked with a top producing brokerage team at NAI Capital. Kyle joined Newmark immediately after graduating from the University of Arizona in 2018.
Partial List of Recent Transactions
- 1201 Morningside Drive, Manhattan Beach: 10,142 SF sale with total consideration of $8 million
- 1601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Hermosa Beach: 8,104 SF lease with total consideration of $2.1 million
- 832 Hermosa Avenue, Hermosa Beach: 3,480 SF lease with total consideration of $1.6 million.
- 21535 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance: 4,130 SF lease with total consideration of $1.3 million
- 21250 Hawthorne Boulevard, Torrance: 3,336 SF lease with total consideration of $760,000
- 880 Apollo St, El Segundo: 4,020 SF lease with total consideration of $596,000
- 2200 Pacific Coast Hwy, Hermosa Beach: 2,397 SF lease with total consideration of $540,000
- 5000 E Spring St, Long Beach: 2,289 SF lease with total consideration of $400,000
Partial Client List
- Scoot Education
- High Point Associates
- Pragmatic Conferencing
- Muller Company
- Indra & Co
Mr. Beadles earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate Development from the University of Arizona with a minor in Business Administration.