Kristina is a Lease Administrator in Retail Occupier Services (ROS), a specialty practice within Newmark and is responsible for delivering the best possible service and administrative support, such as:
- Tenant Representative and Primary Contact for all inquiries
- Accounts Payable management and reconciliation
- Estoppel and SNDA completion and tracking
- Tenant Improvement requests and tracking
- Year-End NNN Expense audits and payments
- Monthly Rent file generation and reconciliation for all locations
- General account management and reporting
Kristina has experience working with a Landlord and Tenant perspective, both, so she has a resourceful familiarity with the scope of Lease Administration responsibilities.
Her experience with Lease Negotiating at GameStop, Inc. helped broaden her understanding of the life cycle of a retail lease, and how certain obligations in a lease can affect other aspects of the entire process, including construction, permitting, and operations.
Kristina’s experience at Rouse Properties gave her insight into common lease clauses and verbiage, as well as billing and auditing practices from a Landlord’s point of view, so she has a strong knowledge base from which she successfully disputes inaccurate account billings and interpretation of lease language.
Areas of Specialty
- Lease Comprehension
- Cam Audits
- Customer Service
- Account Reconciliation
- CPI Calculation
- Lease Administration