Katie Wilking is a Director at Newmark, based in Park City, Utah. Born and raised in Park City, she is an expert on the area and market and how it has changed over the years. Wilking is charged with ensuring the firm’s clients receive the full capabilities and resources available with Newmark. From needs assessment and market evaluation to thoughtful and creative negotiations, Wilking is committed to delivering leading-edge decision support, and strives to provide the collaboration clients need to make the best-informed decision for their business. Wilking serves a wide range of commercial clients, specializing in resort markets. Her clients range from nonprofits to significant occupiers, and she joined Newmark after previously working with Cushman & Wakefield as well as Berkshire Hathaway.
• CCIM – board member and 2022 incoming Vice President
• Mountainlands Community Housing Trust – Board of Trustees
• Mountain Trails Foundation – Board of Directors
• Rotary Member – Park City Rotary Club
• University of Utah – Masters of Real Estate Development (MRED)
• Fort Lewis College – (Economics, Psychology)
• CCIM – 2021 designee