Kate Holsenbeck is a Director of Real Estate with Retail Occupier Services, a specialty practice within Newmark. Kate helps to manage the Asset Management requirements for retailers, including lease negotiations of existing locations, facilitating recommendations from area operators, and maintaining a database with updated lease information. Her primary responsibilities are:
- Facilitate the negotiations of lease renewals and extensions
- Research individual markets, review operation’s recommendations and consult with the client to provide the most optimal outcome.
- Abstract and update pertinent lease information into the asset management database.
- Coordinate with legal to ensure renewals and extensions are accurate and delivered to the landlord in a timely manner.
- Manage the disposition process.
Kate brings 15+ years of retail asset management experience to Retail Occupier Services. Kate was part of the internal Asset Management team at high growth and large portfolio retailers—GameStop, Inc. and Friedman’s, Inc. Kate has had both regional and national level accountability across retail portfolios.
Areas of Specialty
- Strategic Planning
- New Unit Site Selection
- Asset Management
- Lease Administration
- Process Management
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Valdosta State University: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Media with an emphasis on Public Communication and Management, 2002