CA RE License #01883266
Josh Shumsky joined the company’s retail group in 2012 as an associate specializing in retail leasing. Having previously worked in corporate retail for more than four years, Mr. Shumsky has a strong understanding of retailers’ needs. Prior to beginning his real estate career, he worked in merchandising and business strategy for Orchard Supply Hardware, an 80-year-old hardware chain with 87 stores in California, and for Pacific Sunwear at its headquarters in Anaheim, California.
While attending Santa Clara University, Mr. Shumsky interned with Kimco Realty Corporation, creating comprehensive property profiles for a recently acquired portfolio of 14 centers in California and Nevada.
• Design Within Reach
• Dunkin Donuts
• Equity Residential
• Market Street Development
• Nearon Enterprises
• Northwestern Mutual
• Republic Urban Properties
• Sand Hill Property Company
• Sares Regis
• Tallen Capital Partners
• Tharaldson Hospitality Management
Main Street Cupertino (Sand Hill Property Company and ADIA)
• Contains 130,000 SF of retail, 260,000 SF of office, 120 loft apartments and a 180-room Marriott Residence Inn
|•||Republic Square at Livermore (Adjacent to the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore)|
• Contains 250,000 SF of retail, restaurant, hotel and automotive uses
|•||Gateway at Millbrae Station (Millbrae BART Redevelopment)|
• Contains 46,000 SF of retail, 156,000 SF of office, 375 residential units and a 126-room hotel
A member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Mr. Shumsky is the Northern California chair for the Next Gen program, which is geared toward the challenges, interests and trends in retail real estate.
Mr. Shumsky graduated from Santa Clara University’s Leavey School of Business.