Jesse Weber joined Newmark in 2012 and oversees the firm’s Central Texas business out of Austin. Mr. Weber’s expertise is in the global representation of tenants and owners in office leasing and sale transactions.
Mr. Weber’s most significant assignments at Newmark include:
- Exclusive leasing agency for Eightfold’s 8 million SF mixed-use development
- Exclusive leasing agency for Building and Land Technology’s 4 million SF Harbor Point mixed-use development
- Representation of international business units ranging in size from 15,000 to 300,000 SF, including NAIOP Headquarters Deal of the Year
- Representation of Austin Fast 50 Award Winners ranging in size from 3,000 to 60,000 SF in hyper-growth lease transactions
- Real estate advisory for Ascension Health, the nation’s largest nonprofit healthcare system
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Weber worked for a global real estate platform, where he gained a thorough knowledge of all facets of commercial real estate. His unique skill set allows him to provide advisory on projects ranging from the re-adaptive use of former industrial properties to national incentive-driven corporate relocations. He has been the proud recipient of Connect Media’s Top Broker Award, Austin Business Journal’s Heavy Hitter award, Newmark’s Rising Star award, CoStar’s Power Broker Award and 914Inc Westchester’s Top Real Estate Broker award.
Mr. Weber is an active member of Junior Achievement and serves on its board of directors. He is also a member of the University of Texas REFIC Advisory Council, UCONN Alumni Association, Austin Technology Council and TeXchange. In addition to his real estate endeavors, Mr. Weber spends his time advising and investing in CRE and property technology. Prior to his career in real estate, Mr. Weber held corporate sales positions at Nike and ADP. He enjoys life in the Austin Hill Country with his wife and children.