Jennifer Schwartzman focuses on investment sales in the New York Metropolitan region. She has been involved in the marketing and sale of major development sites and investment properties in Manhattan and the greater New York area. Recent projects include:
- 210 West 18th Street, New York, NY: 126,000 SF condominium
- 50 Varick Street, New York, NY: 127,260 SF condominium
- 31 West 15th Street, New York, NY: 41, 200 SF
- 406 East 91st Street, New York, NY: 35,000 SF
- 619 West 54th Street, New York NY: 292,600 SF
- 123 Parkside Avenue, Brooklyn, NY: 180,000 SF
- 605 West 42nd Street, New York, NY: 603,000 SF of FAR
- 536 West 54th Street, New York, NY: 472,000 SF of FAR
- 101 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn, NY: 250,000 SF
- 240 East 38th Street, New York, NY: 212, 850 SF
- 45 East 33rd Street, New York, NY: 41, 785 SF
- 1212 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY: 120, 940 SF building and 315,000 SF of FAR
- 318 West 48th Street, New York, NY: 45,000 SF of FAR
Ms. Schwartzman also provides leasing and advisory services. Her clients include Verizon Communications, the Hudson Yards Development Corporation, Mount Sinai Medical Center, School Construction Authority, Mt. Sinai Hospital and New York University.
Ms. Schwartzman joined Newmark in 1999, working at Verizon’s headquarters where she managed acquisition, disposition and renewal transactions in its New York region. Prior to joining Newmark, Ms. Schwartzman worked for the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut in economic development.
A member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Ms. Schwartzman received its Henry Hart Rice Award for the Most Ingenious Deal of the Year in 2010.
Ms. Schwartzman holds a Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University, as well as a Master of Business Administration degree and a Master of Public Affairs degree from the University of Connecticut.