Jennifer Klein joined Newmark Zimmer in 2019 and currently serves as a property manager in the Kansas City, Missouri, office. Ms. Klein manages a commercial portfolio of industrial, retail and office buildings located throughout Kansas City and the Johnson County area.
Ms. Klein’s core competencies include financial profitability, operations, sales and marketing, capital improvements, customer satisfaction, leadership by example, legal compliance, leasing and collections and well as human resources and payroll.
With a background in management and 18 years of property management experience, Ms. Klein has significant expertise in leading, goal setting, tenant relations and financial reporting.
Earlier in her real estate career, she was active in the multifamily industry and served on the board of directors of the Apartment Association of Kansas City (AAKC).
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), National Apartment Association
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS), National Apartment Association
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA®)
- Graduate, Central Exchange Leadership Lyceum, 2011
- Real estate license, states of Kansas and Missouri
Ms. Klein graduated from the University of Kansas in 2002.