Jeff Snyder, MAI, CCIM, became a managing director at Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2018, as a result of the merger between Newmark Grubb Arkansas and Moses Tucker Real Estate. Mr. Snyder had been a senior associate at Newmark Grubb Arkansas since 2016. He previously worked for more than 12 years at Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., where he was the senior director responsible for the acquisition, development and management of non-store corporate uses, including distribution centers, offices and special projects; the acquisition of leased stores/buildings; disposition of formerly occupied commercial, office and industrial properties; and management of shopping centers, undeveloped land, formerly occupied stores and other income assets. Prior to joining Walmart, Mr. Snyder served as a real estate broker, developer and fee appraiser for many years in the Orlando and Daytona Beach areas.
- Development of multiple build-to-suit fulfillment centers totaling 14 million SF with $60 million in local and state incentives
- Development of multiple distribution centers totaling 900,000 SF with $25 million in local and state incentives
- Acquisition of large corporate offices in excess of 1 million SF
- Development of a 200,000 SF data center
- Acquisition, disposition and leasing of multiple retail, office and industrial properties
- Development of multiple retail, office and industrial properties
Mr. Snyder holds the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute and the CCIM designation from the CCIM Institute. He is also a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
Mr. Snyder earned a Master of Arts degree in real estate and urban analysis and a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Florida.