Jason Linn joined Newmark’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) group in 2021 as Global Head of Procurement. Linn’s primary responsibility is to lead and evolve all aspects of supply chain management for GCS, and partner with other Newmark business lines and corporate functions, to develop smart, scalable and client-centric processes, platforms and procurement teams.
Linn has extensive supply chain, sourcing and procurement experience, earned over two decades working in facilities management, real estate and manufacturing. Linn also has proven expertise in building and leading teams, driving innovation, transformation and relationship management.
Before moving to Newmark, Linn served long tenures in senior strategic sourcing roles with JLL, CBRE and Siemens. Most recently Linn worked as a Senior Vice President, Strategic Sourcing for JLL, building supply chain programs and cultivating expert support teams. At CBRE, Linn developed sourcing programs and serviced client supply chains, and at Siemens oversaw outsourcing of building services. In his early career, Linn held supply chain roles with major manufacturing and technology corporations.
Partial Client List
- Bank of America, Capital One, Macqaurie
- BMW, General Motors, Nissan, Ford, Porsche
- Exxon Mobil, British Petroleum
- Coca Cola, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft
- ABB, Honeywell, Siemens, Whirlpool
- AT&T, Sprint, Walgreens
Areas of Specialty
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Corporate Operations
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) - ISM
- Green Purchasing Accredited Professional – The Green Standard
- Negotiation program - Harvard Law (G. Subramanian)
Linn graduated from Michigan State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Supply Chain Management.