Jack McDermott joined Newmark in the fall of 2016 as an associate in the Stamford, Connecticut, office. Working closely with Senior Managing Director Tim Rorick and Managing Director Torey Walsh, Jack assists clients in a full array of real estate advisory services, focusing on tenant and agency representation. Most recently, he has been involved in relocating several financial firms within Greenwich, Stamford and neighboring towns in Fairfield County.
Additionally, Jack is part of a leasing team whose members have been appointed as exclusive agents by some of Fairfield County’s most prestigious commercial landlords.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Prana Capital Management at 200 Greenwich Avenue in Greenwich, CT
- Emerson Point Capital at 750 Washington Boulevard in Stamford, CT
- Long Path Partners at 1 Landmark Square in Stamford, CT
- Deepbriar Capital Management at 1 Landmark Square in Stamford, CT
- Gain/Line Capital Partners at 700 Canal Street in Stamford, CT
- Fifth Season Financial at 201 Broad Street in Stamford, CT
Partial List of Agency Assignments
- Willett Companies, LLC: 20,684 SF office building at 140 Greenwich Avenue (Tiffany Building), and 32,000 SF office building at 289 Greenwich Avenue (Hermès Building) in Greenwich, CT
- ClearRock Properties: One Dock Street (86,000 SF) in Stamford, CT
- Building & Land Technology: 20 Glover Avenue (244,800 SF) and 10 Glover Avenue (10,372 SF) in Norwalk, CT
- Chilton Investment Company: 1290 East Main Street (54,000 SF) in Stamford, CT
- Collins Enterprises & Cambridge Hanover: 23 Vitti Street (8,900 SF) in New Canaan, CT
Jack holds real estate licenses in the states of Connecticut and New York.
• Volunteer, Swim Across America
Jack holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Sellinger School of Business at Loyola University Maryland and completed an undergraduate business program at Newcastle University in England, U.K. He is also a graduate of Iona Prep in New Rochelle, New York.