J. Fletcher Hanson III Principal Broker of Newmark Moses Tucker Partners. Mr. Hanson has led his firm in its statewide expansion, four mergers with other in-state commercial real estate firms to become Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2018. A full-time commercial real estate broker since 1994, Hanson specializes in investment brokerage and consulting for corporate, community and individual clients.
Mr. Hanson serves as a leading broker for the firm and offers expertise in investment properties, office, medical, retail, industrial, special use and urban economic development. Hanson also oversees the firm’s brokerage and management operations. With offices located in Little Rock, Bentonville and Fayetteville, Newmark Moses Tucker Partners operates statewide and in other parts of the United States and globally through its affiliation with Newmark Knight Frank.
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Hanson’s roster of memberships and community activities include:
- Little Rock Realtors Association - Board Member/Treasurer
- North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Argenta Community Theater - Board Member
- Argenta Downtown Council - Past Board Member
- Appraisal Commissioner of the Argenta Special Improvement Business District
- Alumni member of Leadership Greater Little Rock - Class of XVI
- Speaker for ICSC and IREM
University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and Little Rock