Greyson Skokos, joined Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2015 and currently serves as an associate in the Little Rock office. Mr. Skokos focuses primarily on retail tenant representation, commercial sales and investments, and lease consulting. He has to date completed over $100 million in transactions and has leased over 500,000 square feet of office and retail space. Mr. Skokos previously held positions with both Crews and Associates, Inc. and Meridian Investment Advisors.
- Active member, Certified Commercial investment Members (CCIM)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Taste of the Finest Honoree, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2017
- Commercial Real Estate Council of Metro Little Rock, 2018 Largest Medical Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Council of Metro Little Rock, 2018 Largest Adaptive Reuse
- Active volunteer, 6th & Goal Football Program
Mr. Skokos is a graduate of the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance with a focus on management and investments.