Greg Milopoulos joined Newmark in 2017 as an associate director in the company’s Miami office, where he focuses on the Broward County industrial market. Mr. Milopoulos is a member of the seasoned industrial team of Steve Medwin, Nick Wigoda and John Mejia. Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Milopoulos was an associate broker with Berger Commercial Realty, where he assisted with leasing and acquisitions and dispositions. Prior to entering the commercial brokerage industry in 2010, Mr. Milopoulos was involved in real estate development as a licensed general contractor. This gives him an understanding of ground-up construction and tenant improvements. Mr. Milopoulos is a native of Broward County with extensive knowledge of this vibrant industrial market.
Partial List of Transactions
- Over 250,000 SF of tenant representation completed within Broward County
- Bergeron Distribution Center: 120,000 SF of new leases, The Bergeron Family Trust
- I-595 Distribution Center: 100,000 SF of new leases and renewals, Prologis
- Lyons Technology Park 4: 80,000 SF of new leases and renewals, Principal Life Insurance Company
- Mangonia Business Park: 50,000 SF of new leases and renewals, Principal Life Insurance Company
- McNab Commercial Center: 40,000 SF of new leases
- Over $25 million In investments sales and purchases
Partial Client List
- The Bergeron Family Trust
- Principal Life Insurance
- Mr. Milopoulos is a current member of Urban Land Institute (ULI), a nonprofit research and education organization focused on real estate development and the associated trends.