Ed Belto joined Newmark Moses Tucker Partners as a senior associate in 2009. Mr. Belto has more than 22 years of experience in commercial real estate as a licensed agent in Florida, Georgia and Arkansas. He assists his clients in all aspects of retail, office and industrial real estate, including tenant representation, site location, investment analysis, acquisitions, project marketing and leasing, and strategic planning.
Mr. Belto focuses on working with his clients to clarify immediate and long term objectives, define strategies and capture market opportunities as they arise. Throughout his career, he has completed more than 4.0 million square feet of transactions totaling over $200 million in total consideration. Mr. Belto was a Top Producer at Newmark Moses Tucker Partners in 2013 and 2014.
Prior to joining Newmark Moses Tucker Partners, Mr. Belto worked for 10 years in the retail franchising industry. The bulk of his experience was in new store development, where he gained an in-depth understanding of site selection and due diligence complexities.
PARTIAL LIST OF RECENT TRANSACTIONS:
- Represented Nextlife Asset Recovery Services in leasing 263,000 SF industrial warehouse
- Represented Stock Building Supply in leasing a 130,000 SF distribution facility and a 16,000 SF showroom
- Represented Olivet International in leasing of 130,000 SF manufacturing facility
- Leased 82,000 SF Class A Office space to Serco, Inc.
- Represented landlord of Bentonville Commerce in leasing 80,000 SF office space
- Represented Olivet International in purchase of 16,000 SF office facility
- Represented Waste Management in the purchase of 11,000 SF corporate office facility
- Sold 408 unit Storage facility in Bella Vista, AR
- Represented First Western Bank in purchasing a new branch location in Bentonville, AR
Recent tenant representations include Chobani, Ecovet, Euro Pro, Jack Links, Miller Coors, Morton Salt, Mu Sigma and pb2 Architects.
Mr. Belto graduated from the University of Florida.