Luis Daniel Pérez is the Finance Director for Mexico and Latin America. In this position, Daniel is primarily responsible for the financial control and analysis of Mexico and Latin America through budget planning and control along with the management of financial information. It is responsible for the accounting, planning, liquidity and financial information of Mexico and Latin America.
Before joining Newmark, Daniel has 13 years of experience having worked in financial sector institutions that are listed and/or issue debt on the Mexican Stock Exchange, such as Crédito Real and BNP Paribas (now Cetelem México).
- ERP’s implementation
- Implementation and design of CNBV and BMV Regulatory Reports
- Automation of Regulatory Reports IAS / NIF model
- Implementation of ALM Models
- Implementation of corporate tax strategy
- Implementation of accounting and financial consolidations
- Master of Administration with a Specialty in Finance
- Degree in public accounting