Dan Lesinski joined Newmark Zimmer in 2017. Dan specializes in industrial leasing, tenant representation, and investment sales. His primary responsibilities include advising clients in the acquisition and disposition of industrial properties as well as representing clients in the analysis and disposition of industrial real estate investment transactions. Dan focuses on properties located in and around the St. Louis metropolitan region where he is intimately familiar with all notable building tenants, owners, lease expirations and transactions in his territory.
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Missouri
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Illinois
- Board member, United 4 Children
- Alumni board member, Christian Brothers College High School
- Ice hockey coach, Christian Brothers College High School
Lesinski earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Missouri.