Cooper J. Weisman is an associate director at Newmark’s New York headquarters. Specializing in tenant representation, Cooper provides comprehensive analysis, strategic planning and overall dynamic end-to-end management for leasing deals in all business sectors. Whether he is procuring and securing space for a national or international firm, Cooper provides ongoing support with lease renewals, relocations, subleases and office market research. Cooper has also had great success uncovering hidden space opportunities.
Cooper is often regarded as an emerging leader in the New York real estate marketplace. His client development and relationship management are characterized by his passion for client advocacy and his attention to the finer details of his clients’ requirements. Cooper keenly understands the changing landscape of professional space and is committed to ensuring his clients make smart choices for their single, multi-site and global real estate opportunities. Most recently, he has represented clients in a wide variety of sectors, including financial services, technology, media, legal, professional services and apparel industries.
Cooper’s tireless attitude is also evidenced by his commitment to a healthy and philanthropic lifestyle, having completed the NYC marathon in 2019, where he raised over $12,300 to support Success Academy’s efforts.
Partial Client List
- AlefEdge, Inc.
- Aleutian Capital Partners, LLC
- Andreas Esberg & Company, LLP
- Ava James NYC
- Bardsley Benedict + Cholden, LLP
- BlackBern Partners LLC
- Bloom Wealth Management, LLC
- Cary Kane LLP
- Dramatists Guild of America, Inc.
- EW Healthcare Partners (Essex Woodlands Health Ventures)
- HAP Capital
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.
- InterNex Capital, LLC
- J. Goldman & Co., L.P. (JG&C)
- Kreindler & Kreindler LLP
- Kudman Trachten Aloe Posner LLP (KTAP)
- Lone Pine Capital LLC
- Meredith Corporation
- N*GEN Partners
- Other Press
- PubMatic, Inc.
- Schwartz Goldstone Campisi & Kates, LLP (SGCK Firm)
- Soros Fund Management, LLC
- Teza Technologies LLC
- VWH Capital Management, LP
- Whatley Kallas, LLP
- Real Estate Weekly (REW), Rising Star Award, 2020
- Rising Star Performer, Newmark, 2019 & 2020
- Recognized in various Real Estate publications for several high profile transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of New York
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Success Academy, Young Professional Executive Committee
- The New York AIR Society Benefit for National Jewish Health, Committee Member
- Indiana University Real Estate Alumni Network, NYC Chapter Member
Cooper attended Indiana University where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in business management and a minor in entrepreneurship and small business management from the Kelley School of Business. He completed his high school education at Livingston High School in Livingston, New Jersey.