Chris Falk is an Executive Managing Director for Newmark in Salt Lake City, Utah. As a broker in commercial real estate, Chris has handled over 800 transactions exceeding $1B. Born and raised locally, Chris understands the unique qualities of the region, its great capacity for business, and maintains dynamic relationships with decision makers therein.
Backed by the global strength of Newmark, many local, national, and international corporations have engaged and trusted Chris with their commercial real estate requirements locally and nationally.
Chris feels it is imperative to keep clients informed and armed with the latest technologies and progressive market trends. As a result, Chris is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and is also among a choice group of commercial real estate brokers that have achieved the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR) designation. Chris has served as the Utah SIOR President, has been nominated multiple times and awarded the Utah Office Broker of the Year, and was recognized as one of Utah’s “40 under 40 Professionals” by Utah Business Magazine.
Chris and his wife Michelle enjoy everything Utah has to offer while raising their three children. When not coaching or observing some type of athletic event, Chris serves on and is Co-Chairperson for the Team Mason Foundation, a non-profit organization created to facilitate and assist children battling cancer and their families throughout their treatment. The Foundation works closely with Primary Children’s Hospital and assists 45-80 patients/families per year in a number of different manners.
– 350,000 SF World HQ BTS Lease – Pluralsight
– 132,000 SF Investment Sale – Centerville Marketplace
– 70,000 SF Call Center Lease – Century Link
– 36,000 SF Corporate Lease – GameStop (Spring Mobile/Simply Mac)
– 50,000 SF Corporate Call Center – American First Credit Union
– 38,000 SF Disposition of Office Condo Project – Ridge Park
– 45,000 SF Purchase for Higher Education – Weber State University
– 32,000 SF R&D Lease – Boeing
– 50,000 SF Purchase of Office/Publishing Facility – Advanced
– 92,000 SF Corporate HQ Lease – Sorenson Media
– 53,000 SF MOB Disposition – Mtn View Medical Bldg
– 40,000 SF HQ Disposition – Executive Office Bldg
– 60,000 SF HQ Lease – Management & Training
– 43,000 SF HQ Lease – Purple
Partial Client List
– Associated Food Stores
– Bankers Life and Casualty Company
– HCA Healthcare
– Healthcare Trust of America (HTA)
– Intermountain Healthcare
– JP Morgan Chase & Co.
– Lockheed Martin
– Lowenstein Sandler
– M&T Bank
– Management & Training Corp.
– New York Life
– Northrop Grumman
– Patent Law Works
– Purple Mattress
– RC Willey
– Real Property Management
– Sorenson Media
– SurgCenter Development
– The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
– United States Air Force
– Weber State University
– Wells Fargo