Charmaine Davis-Murray is responsible for Newmark’s Property Management operations and personnel in New York, consisting of over 19 million square feet of commercial property. She collaborates with the company’s leasing and investment sales professionals to grow Newmark’s management portfolio, cross-sells Newmark services and advises building owners on strategies for maximizing the value of their properties.
Prior to joining Newmark, Charmaine was a Senior Real Estate Manager at CBRE where she was responsible for managing a portfolio of national and local accounts totaling over one million square feet; furthermore, she developed and managed an annual budget totaling $50 million. In an industry that is reliant on teamwork, Charmaine provided oversight and guidance to property managers, project managers, contractors, and team members regarding active and planned capital improvement projects / buildouts. As a Senior Real Estate Manager, she dedicated herself to developing, coaching and mentoring highly effective cross-functional teams to better serve both clients and the tenants of each property.
- CBRE Teamwork Award, 2020
- CBRE Manager of the Year, 2018
- Teamwork Award, Real Estate New York, 2009
- Women of Influence, Real Estate New York, 2008
- Women of Valor Award, Capuchin Food Pantries, 2007
- Association of Real Estate Women (AREW) board member/Treasurer, 2007-2009
- New York Real Estate Salesperson License
- Masters of Business Administration – Accounting (Candidate), Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- Masters of Public Administration – Finance, New York University, Wagner School of Public Services
- Bachelors of Business Administration – Operations Management, Bernard Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business