Caleb Cox joined the industrial team of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort in 2018. Working alongside Brett Price, CCIM, SIOR, and Kris Davis, SIOR, he specializes in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of industrial real estate and land..
Although new to the business, Mr. Cox has spent ample time in and around industrial real estate. From a young age until graduating college, he was involved in many different aspects of his family’s international manufacturing business, including sales, marketing, research and development, logistics and production. This proved to be an invaluable experience. Mr. Cox has learned the intricacies of different industrial locations after extensively traveling Oklahoma for over half a decade and believes this experience has allowed him to better help and meet the needs of his clients.
Mr. Cox earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance with a minor in real estate from the University of Central Oklahoma.
Partial List of Industrial Sale Transactions
- 801 S Eastern Ave., Elk City, 70,450 SF
- 1900 A St., Ada, OK, 67,689 SF
- 1703 S Main St., Elk City, OK, 38,400 SF
- 525 W Okmulgee, Muskogee, OK, 28,184 SF
Partial List of Industrial Lease Transactions
- 37 NE 122nd St., 87,184 SF
- 311 NW 122nd St., 69,752 SF
- 6100 NW 2nd St., 19,511 SF
- 5400 & 5410 SW 11th St., 5,000 SF
- 3714 S Harmon Ave., 14,707 SF
- 1131 Enterprise Ave., 14,592 SF
- 5500 W Reno, 14,498 SF
- 6000 NW 2nd St., 12,041 SF
- 408 N Morgan Rd., 11,800 SF
- 1001 Enterprise Ave., 10,944 SF
- 2130 NW 40th St., 10,500 SF