CA RE License # 01311367
Bryan Courson is an executive managing director of Newmark’s San Francisco office.
An active real estate adviser in the San Francisco market for 19 years, Mr. Courson joined Newmark in 2010. He was previously the managing partner for one of the largest commercial real estate firms in Northern California. Throughout his career, Mr. Courson has specialized in both tenant and landlord representation, in addition to providing corporate advisory services on behalf of his clients.
- ARES Management LLC
- ASB Real Estate Investment
- Bank of the Orient
- Galvanize LLC
- Ingenio Inc.
- InsideView Technologies
- Lennar Urban
- Major League Baseball Inc.
- Merkle, Inc
- Sequoia Capital
- Stupski Foundation
- Trans Pacific National Bank
- Triage Consulting Group
- Union Property Capital
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Stars to Watch, Commercial Property Executive, 2014
- Top 40 Under 40, San Francisco Business Times, 2012
- Member, NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Alumni Association, University of California, Santa Barbara
- San Francisco Family House
- San Francisco Food Bank
- Real Estate Advisor, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Mr. Courson graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology from the University of California, Santa Barbara.