Angelica Revelant is a senior analyst in the Pittsburgh office of Newmark’s Valuation & Advisory practice. Ms. Revelant has performed valuations and market studies on existing and proposed seniors housing and healthcare facilities (CCRC, independent living, skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care; apartments; multifamily residences; land; Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developments; and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) developments.
Ms. Revelant began her appraisal career with Integra Realty Resources as an analyst in 2016. She brought with her 10 years of experience as a licensed Pennsylvania attorney. She also holds a residential real estate agent license with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member, Beaver County Board of Realtors
- Licensed real estate appraiser trainee, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed real estate sales agent, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed attorney, Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Recipient, Noeline Fuller Scholarship, Appraisal Institute, 2019
- Rising Star, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2010 - 2015
- Presidential Merit Award, Allegheny County Bar Foundation (ACBF), 2014
- Lawyer on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer, 2012
Ms. Revelant earned her Juris Doctor degree from Penn State Dickinson Law and her Bachelor of Psychology and Bachelor of Philosophy degrees from the University of Pittsburgh. More recently, she has successfully completed numerous real estate and valuation courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, accredited universities and others, and she is working toward fulfilling the requirements for certification as an appraiser.